3 de jan. de 2011

Supposing

I am supposed to remember flowers, garden, windows that tell me something.

I am supposed to go for a walk in those empty streets, in my home town, on a Saturday afternoon. I am supposed to think of that. Because it makes me happy in a way that I don't know how.

I am supposed to do laundry. I am supposed to think about that soap opera that I watched twice and elected as my favorite one.

I am supposed to smile. To show my smile. I am supposed to see and appreciate the snow. And to notice the sun. I am supposed to forget the cold. I mean the winter.

I am supposed to think of the hugs that my dad, mom and sisters can give me. I am supposed to think of ice cream 24 hours a day. I could also think of that chocolate that I don't really like but makes my sister's life sweeter. Sweeter.

I am supposed to think of my dad's friends, for instance, for they really make me laugh a lot. I am supposed to drive a car on a Sunday morning, in order to give my dad a ride. I'm a good driver, he once told me. I can run a lot. He once told me, worried.

I am supposed to look, and see, those houses that I think are a way cute. And to freeze them in my memory, so I can draw them later.

I am supposed to enjoy the conversation I am having with my "little" sister right now. And to learn from the conversation I was having, and will have again, with my middle sister.

I am supposed to play games. To play with life. To enjoy it. To laugh at it. To smile. To be happy.

I was supposed to have a notebook, a special one, to write myself on it. I didn't bring it with me though. And I didn't write anything on it yet. I guess I have to study myself first. I am hard.

I am supposed to like the smell of candies. I am supposed to learn from a movie I've seen. I am supposed to create words, to use them the way I want, knowing a little bit of grammar though. Just in case.

Hey, I am supposed to do so many things, so many things that I think my mind is too small to think about them. I better run. Life is too short, time is cold.

That's life. Who said it would be fair? I just have to think about the things I am supposed.

And you, do you know about "supposed things"? I don't really mention them, and that's why they say a lot.

Nenhum comentário: