16 de fev. de 2014

It's been

It's been so long. It's been tense. It has always been present tense.

It's been through the windows, behind the doors. It's been my steps, it's been the way I look around, it's been how I hide my eyes.

It's been written, it's been reread, it's been many times. It's been blue, it's been warm, it's been real and it's been cold. It's been in the kitchen, perhaps in the garden. It's been all about the books. It's been important. It's been so simple.

It's been forgotten, it'll always be remembered. It's been difficult and it's been done.

It's been high. So fucking high. That kinda high.

It's been it. It's been this. It's been that. It's been all but also none. It's been all I care about, it's been all I am not. It's been a word I created.

It's been fiction, it's been novel, it's been mostly poetry. It's been English as well. It's been grammar and it's been that kinda math. It's been superficial and therefore so deep. It's been whatever.

It's been and it is.

Nenhum comentário: