8 de abr. de 2013

You

Perhaps she wanted to say she was sorry even though it wouldn't change a bit. Perhaps things are supposed to happen the way they do, and then she could not blame herself. Yet, she was the master of her life and thus she had the last word regarding guilty. But then her mind comes to scene, and there's no control anymore. She can't judge, she can't say. She can only listen and see. And agree. Will you ever know?

Hey, I am sorry. For all I did, for all I did not. I was sick inside my mind and I really didn't know what was going on. I just wanted to say I was and am sorry, and leave the rest to you. I just don't want to have anything to do with this. I just wanted to say I am sorry, hey, You, because I want to be sure the decision was yours. I just want to feel I wasn't part of this. I just want to be sure I didn't take part in the process of breaking my heart. You, only you, did.

Nenhum comentário: