1 de jul. de 2013

Just a letter

Could have her saved you? Could have her come earlier? Just a little bit earlier? 

Could have him saved you? Could have him not slept? Could have him be a better neighboor? Oh, you lived upstairs. That was the gas. The main trouble was the gas.

Could have them cried louder? Those poor children, I'll call them babies. 

Come on, Mr. Postman. Leave a letter for Sylvia. She isn't able to reach you out. Not anymore. She's free. She's free from all of you. She can now free us as well.

Could have him? Could have him driven his car? From England, same land? From the US, mother land? Or perhaps Ireland, mother nature? He could have been. Been there. Been far away. Never been.

Hey pretty baby. You're now free. You're now gone. Far away, far away from us. Always in my heart. I stare at your handwriting. I wish you were here. I whisper my name so you can hear it and recognize me. I miss your presence. I have never met you - yet.

Hey pretty face, I'm thankful for your smile while it lasted. But I know it seldom happened. But you are who you are. And you're the real one. Hold my hand. Let's walk together. We've been taking the very same path. But I guess I'll end up turning right. That could be some sort of poetry: me turning right.

Today I kinda realize it was only an accident. You were supposed to be here. Perhaps already gone by now. But you could have stayed longer. It would make me miss you less. Have you more. Read more of what you write. See more of what you draw. Learn more with you. It's too late.

I miss you dearly

Nenhum comentário: